The SleepTight Mouthpiece was designed by Dr. Michael Williams, a seasoned Floridian dentist who has spent over 40 years in practice. The SleepTight is an easy to fit one piece MAD that is made from a safe thermoplastic material which has been cleared by the FDA. It’s extremely durable and is able to last up to 24 months. SleepTight has offered Snoring Mouthpiece Guide readers an exclusive Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal.
- Easy to use
- Oversize air hole is great for mouth breathers
- Trays have ridges which assist with the fitting process
- Simple and effective
- FDA cleared
- 30-day trial
Exclusive BOGO offer: $87.90 including shipping for two mouthpieces.
Read my complete review of the SleepTight.
2nd Place: Good Morning Snore Solution
The GMSS offers a unique snoring solution which addresses the common complaint of mouthpiece bulkiness. It attaches to your tongue using a suction bulb and rests between the outer teeth and gums. It stops snoring by holding your tongue forward, preventing it from falling to the back of your throat. While it may seem strange in appearance, I have tried the GMSS and can tell you that it does work just as well as any Mandibular Advancement Device. Here are a few differentiating features:
- A unique design that keeps your mouth free of obstructions.
- Cleared by United States, Australian, and Canadian health regulatory agencies making it safe to use.
- One of the few devices that have been clinically proven to be effective.
- GMSS offers a 90-day money back guarantee.
- It’s made from a soft, BPA free material that is comfortable and easy on the gums.
Read my full review on the Good Morning Snore Solution.
3rd Place: VitalSleep
Vitalsleep earns a spot in the top 3 due to its unique design that allows you to fine-tune the lower tray to maximize comfort and performance. Vitalsleep also offers 2 different sizes – Regular for men and Small for women.
- Free shipping with promo code “FREESHIP”
- Affordably priced at $59.95
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free replacements for 1 year
- Available in two different sizes
- FDA Cleared
- Allows free breathing
Read my full review on the Vitalsleep.